Terms & Conditions
This page states the Terms and Conditions of a sales contract between Little Man Happy (‘Little Man Happy’, ‘provider’, ‘we’, ‘our’) and the customer.
Little Man Happy is operated by Ivonne Budimir, registered in Germany at
Little Man Happy
§ 1 Scope & Definitions
- For the business relationship between Little Man Happy and the customer, the following general terms and conditions exist at the time of a valid order. Different conditions of the customer are not to be recognized without the provider’s expressed acceptance in writing.
- The customer is a consumer if the purpose of the ordered goods and services is not attributed to his business or profession. In contrast, every natural or legal person or unincorporated partnership is an entrepreneur, if the exercise of the contract relates to their commercial or independent professional activity.
§ 2 General
- The products displayed on the Little Man Happy Online Store are only available while stocks permit and can be removed without any prior notice. Similarly, the pricing of products can also be amended without prior notice being given. The provider endeavours to display all items as accurately as possible, however, the customer is advised to pay heed to the product descriptions which state any potential variance in the product(s), if any. The presentation of our products and the possibility to order them not withstanding, Little Man Happy is under no obligation to sell and reserves the right to refuse to supply products to any customer. The customer can choose from the range of Little Man Happy products and select “Add” button next to this, in a so-called ‘CART’. The “CHECKOUT” button creates a binding application to purchase the goods in the ’CART’. Before submitting the order the customer can change the data at any time. The application can only be made and transmitted, if the customer selects the checkbox “I agree to the Terms and Conditions.”, indicating that they have understood and accepted them, including the provider’s Return &Exchanges Policy (§7).
- Little Man Happy will then send the customer an automatic confirmation by email with a printable list of the customer’s order. The automatic receipt only documents that the customer’s order with Little Man Happy has been received and does not accept the request. This is only agreed after the submission of acceptance by Little Man Happy, which is sent in a separate email.
- By placing an order the customer will automatically be added to our newsletter list until the newsletter recipient cancels this fact. Cancellation of the newsletter can be done immediately after receiving the order confirmation with email to order(at)littlemanhappy(dot)com or by signing out from via the sign out link shown below each newsletter.
§ 3 Privacy
- In line with the Data Protection Act (1998), Little Man Happy is committed to protecting the customer’s privacy. All information entered by the customer will only be used to process and dispatch the order and will not be used by Little Man Happy for internal marketing, or passed on to third parties, without the customer’s explicit consent.
§ 4 Tax & Duty
- All prices stated in Online Store are including VAT at the current German rate of 19%. These prices are applicable to all orders placed in the European Union. Orders placed outside the EU are not subject to VAT, but may be liable for additional tax or duties when the goods enter your country of origin. The payment of these additional taxes or duties are entirely the responsibility of the customer. For more information, please contact your country’s customs.
§ 5 Payment
- The items will only be shipped upon full payment of the purchase price.
- The payment of the purchase price is immediately due upon submitting the order. If this obligation is not observed then the customer is, by default, in arrears. If payment is not received within 3 working days from the date of order, the provider reserves the right to cancel the order contract.
- All payments are processed in Euro (EUR / €).
- The amount owed by the customer can be made via electronic transfer (online or at the bank), or via PayPal. Payments must quote the ‘order number’ provided by Little Man Happy in the confirmation email, as the transaction reference. Electronic bank transfers should be made in the stated to:
Little Man Happy
IBAN: DE 2110 0100 1008 5364 1108
PayPal payments made to:
order (at) littlemanhappy (dot) com
The item will appear as Little Man Happy on your bank statement.